Background

Saturday, March 29, 2014

2 Years.

People always thought that love could never been like "long term relationship" but for me, I think this is it. I never thought that I could go through this far in a relationship. So far, it was 6 months or a year an a half but this. I'm speechless. I was glad enough to find a person who is willingly to be with me and stays with me this long. His patience towards my attitudes and every fights we've ever been through, it's quite a bitter sweet for me to remember those memories. But no matter we fight so much, we get along very quickly and this chemical bonding among us makes us feels like there's nothing can stop us to make our dreams come true you know? I always wish to have a man who dares to take the challenges and hopes to be more extremely insane crazy in relationship with me. What I meant is that I'm a free soul. So, I would really love if that someone was dare enough to go through anything with me in each day no matter what. I would love to have a relationship that has different adventures every day. It could be a wild, romantic, crazy, funny, mad or childish journey. For that, I actually love journey. But in my life now, I do have it already. He could be serious, funny, romantic, childish and that's the way I like him. But even we fight, he wouldn't be bother enough to show this poker face like other man those. He dares to take up the challenges and try to unbend me from being hurt. Thank you babe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment