Background

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

sincerely, chelsea ;)

Dear Mr.F, We were friend before this. Nothing but an ordinary annoying friends. It was like yesterday we were a friend. I still remember I cry in the phone for advise. You told me not to cry and make smile like a children. I still remember how you poke me during studying, pulling my hair one by one? Its a hell back there but we manage to laugh together in the end. When you sit next to me, all I thought was revenge. But back then, I was been possessed by your perfection and your beauty. Your true colors makes me feel for you. During the school break, you did call me for many times and pretty much like the conversation. You give me a big laughter and when I hang up the phone, I smile myself and say "well done!". Days pass by so fast and the school break almost done. So, I thought maybe it's the right time for me to move forward. At the end of my text, I did wrote "Good night! I like you" or "bye! I love you". But you gave me no response but the words of "are you serious?". Hurts sometimes but it's okay. slowly, I'm tired of your no response and thinking there's no chance for us. So, I stop but I crawl back again to try on the January. I was single on the night of 24 January and you are there with me celebrating Chinese New year. Watching the fireworks together from our own place. I was hoping for it to be real thou but it's all a dream! oh yeah, I remember the day we went to paint our classroom. It's p-r-e-t-t-y AWESOME! A day before, you told me to wait for you outside. So, I did! But it's nothing happen. Now, here's what happen! I was painting the door at the back with red paint and you came along and take the blue paint. You decided to paint the doors too. But I was busy listening to the music and stressing my issue. You came with your paint and paint my area with blue! I was really mad cause I work so hard to make it look perfect. I take mine and paint your hands with red. We both had a revenge together but happy! Ahh, children! Now, what a story! A lot to write but maybe let memories be memories cause it won't change as it has written already. But nevermind, as long as I have you. I don't have to worried my *** off thinking what could go wrong. *positive thinking* sincerely, me ;) * I wrote this for a very long period because this stupid keyboard cannot work it's E correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment