Background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The king of mine ;)

Here's something we don't know about someone. I was having a blessing year when I was in 8th grade. I was afraid to tell the truth by that time cause I had someone but I never knew that I end up hanging with him through the phone all night until today. It happen when he started to annoyed me with no reason. It's like that is his thing he really love to do, ANNOYED PEOPLE! At first, I'm really the type of a quite person in class because I don't know how to fit in with others. I hang out with my only friend, kimberly. She's a lot of an athlete in our class as a golfer. For a while he annoyed me, I started to feel like having this weird feeling towards him. I try and try to resist the opportunity to be annoyed him back but what can I say, I annoyed him back. During my season of BETRAY life, my ONLY ONE that I suppose to be trust, promise to be together FOREVER has betray me with someone else but I just make things easy and let him slip slowly from my arms. Slowly and painfully, I feel like there's nothing to left and I just kept myself quite. Without telling anyone about it, I turn myself down to the annoying king. I told him everything what just happen in my life and so does his life too. We share a lot of same and different stories everyday. He was caring about me, talk me out of my problem and make me smile like a clown. I told myself from that day to be strong. At the end of my 8th grade, I was the happiest girl. I'm telling the truth, I smile and laugh a lot around my friends. Playing with pebbles, chasing with the annoying king. What a life! But when it comes to 9th grade, I was dead road. I cry for once in the phone telling his dumping me for a girl. As like my feeling my dreaming in thin air. The annoying king talk me out and told me that don't cry. Your such a baby! He make a fun of me but thou it was hard to smile, in the end I smile like a clown again! Until the day I found myself stuck with him in the 9th grade! Oh yeah, I remember back when we painted the class and you pretend to paint my side with your color. When I try to make a payback, you paint my arms with blue. Thou, we're in a mess but It makes everything clear. I'm happy to be my your side more than his side. You even spent most of your times with me, sharing stories with me and make me smile whenever I was in a sad season. Now, I get the whole picture that I really want to be with you. But who cares! I'm with you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment