Background

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Loser of the year, me :)

Here's I'am, In Sabah again. This time, I has no smile at all! Its the worst day I ever get. I need somebody to talk to! My boo and I had an issue about misunderstanding. He thinks that I don't love him anymore and feeling don't care. I can't say much but I let the God gives me some clue to solve this problem. I can't go on anymore. I'm worn out on my knees already. I have tired of pretending that everything is okay all this time. So, here's the truth. I had no where else to talk with somebody even my family don't give a thing about me. When I try to talk to someone else, they had an misunderstanding about the stories that I almost try to say. I had enough of the cold night this few days and I can't stand it anymore. I could scream and cry inside but I can';t hold my expression about how I feel today. This not a BEAUTIFUL day. I know this town has been decorated with Christmas tree but I'm not that smiling this year. I always hope that someday people b open minded with me. It's like my life was unfair! I was suppose to be a happy girl but this time, I'm the frowning girl. I will spill it out right now! I need someone to talk things out with open minded. People always had there backs supported but me, I always get the negative position. I end up being the bad guys among everyone??? Being left alone?? I'm pretty down right now and I was very hoping to have someone to cheer me up. But what can I say, I was too worried about what could have happen to me in the future. I need my annoying king now! But I can see that we had an issue, so I would just left it like that. Maybe it's the best if we leave it day way. Through out the year, I know I'm just somebody who finds life was nothing. I admit, I always give up in life>> always! << But what can I do? Tonight, I will be left out and handle this things all my own without any support on my backs or friend to tell. This is the real me. Person who likes to solve her own problems without telling people what happen. I rather be alone with my problems than busting somebody brains. * do not get this too negatively. I know you think your not the best for me >> Annoying king*

No comments:

Post a Comment